Terms & Conditions
Skinfluencer Ltd Terms Of Service.
By accessing the website at www.skin-fuencer.com you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Skinfluencer Ltd’s website for personal, non commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Skinfluencer Ltd’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or • transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Skinfluencer Ltd. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Skinfluencer Ltd’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Skinfluencer Ltd. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Skinfluencer Ltd. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Skinfluencer Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Skinfluencer Ltd’s website, even if Skinfluencer Ltd or a Skinfluencer Ltd authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Accuracy Of Materials
The materials appearing on Skinfluencer Ltd’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Skinfluencer Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Skinfluencer Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Skinfluencer Ltd does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Skinfluencer Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Skinfluencer Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Skinfluencer Ltd may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of London, England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
- Complaints Policy
If you wish to make a complaint please ask to speak with Sharin Shafer, or you can put your concerns in writing to her at the address provided below. We will acknowledge all written complaints within two working days and respond within twenty working days or a written or an explanation of why the response is taking longer and when they can expect a response. A full response within 5 days of the full conclusion being reached.
10 Cancellation Policy
Please be aware that if you need to change or cancel your appointment, we ask that you give us 48 hours notice to avoid the cost of the missed appointment being charged to you.
- Running Late for an Appointment
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to allow ample time to settle in and to complete required paperwork, including any updates to your medical history.
If you arrive late for your appointment, and the treatment may not be conducted safely and effectively in the time remaining, your appointment will be treated as a cancellation and charged at the full price for the service. If you wish to complete an alternative treatment that can be accommodated in the time available, then the price for the alternative treatment will be used to offset the price for the canceled appointment. The Skinfluencer team will always do their utmost to accommodate late arrivals, but must consider your health and safety, as well as consideration for the next client so as to not compromise their treatment time.
- Returns Policy
- A consultation with a Senior Medical Aesthetician is £50.
- A consultation with a doctor is £150.
- Consultation fees must be paid at the time of making the booking.
If you wish to cancel or reschedule the appointment, we require a 48 hour notice to be eligible for a refund on the consultation fee.
- Skinfluencer Ltd will not provide refunds on treatments that have been provided in good faith or refunds on treatments if the patient has had an adverse reaction to treatment.
- All packages, including unused packages, are non-refundable and non-transferable. • All packages expire after 18months.
- In the rare event a package is found to be medically unsuitable and needs to be transferred to an alternative treatment, the treatments already taken are each charged at the full treatment price.
- If a package has been purchased this will be used as a deposit. If the appointment is cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, one treatment from the package will be redeemed.
- For health and safety reasons, all products are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged once purchased.
- Gift Vouchers
Gift vouchers must be redeemed within twelve months of purchase. Gift vouchers are redeemable as part or full payment for products or treatments at any Skinfluencer
location. The gift voucher must be presented at the time of the redemption, is non refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Policy On Children & Pets
We do not accept children (under 18) or pets into the clinic unless they are supervised by a friend or family member. COVID UPDATE: Please do NOT bring children or pets with you into the clinic, even if supervised. Patients attending the clinic at this time are required to come alone to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus or other illnesses. If you do attend the clinic with a child, pet, or friend, we reserve the right to cancel or reschedule your appointment.