Plexr, Soft Surgery, is a non-invasive treatment method that offers results to rival certain cosmetic procedures.The principle behind Plexr is to ionise gases in the air to produce a small electrical arc, that interacts with the problem area creating a series of tiny burn-like marks on the skin’s surface and stimulating the contraction, shortening and tightening of skin fibres, thus resulting in the reduction of the skin surface. Essentially, the affected areas are vaporised. This encourages the production of more collagen in the skin and gives an instant and visible rejuvenated improvement to the appearance of their eyes.
Results are instantaneous and long-lasting and thanks to Plexr’s innovative technology no heat is conducted to unwanted areas, so the dermis is not damaged. The resultant tissue retraction and tightening (as opposed to the removal) gives results that are comparable to the ones attained through cosmetic surgery.
The procedure can be used for:
- Eyelid reconstruction (non-surgical blepharoplasty), including resolving baggy lower eyelids and
excess upper eyelid skin
- Skin imperfections and benign lesions, including warts, fibromas, pigmentation and sun spots
- Improvement in the appearance of scarring, including post-surgery scars, acne scars and stretch marks
- Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
- Facelift and neck lift
- Actinic keratosis, acne scarring and seborrheic keratosis