Your privacy is important to us, and Skinfluencer Ltd takes data privacy very seriously. This policy explains how Skinfluencer Ltd uses any information you provide to us during your use of our website and our services.
www.skin-fluencer.com is operated by Skinfluencer Ltd. Our services are provided by Skinfluencer Ltd. If you have any questions about this Policy you can contact us at [email protected].
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned. • Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- Use of Your Data
The information you provide to us will be used by us in order to supply you with our goods and services under our Terms and Conditions. We may also collect information about your buying behaviour in order to contact you from time to time by e-mail or mail with details of carefully selected products or special offers which may be of interest to you.
We will never send you our promotional e-mails without your consent. Any promotional email that you receive from us will also allow you to unsubscribe to further email promotions if you decide at a later stage that you no longer wish to receive emails with news and special offers from Skinfluencer Ltd.
- Data Storage and Transfer
Information we hold about you is stored and processed on our secure servers and may be shared with and stored by certain of our carefully selected data sub-processors.
The processing of your data may involve it being transferred to and/or stored at or accessed from a destination outside the country in which you reside. In such circumstances, we will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely, in accordance with this policy and safeguarded in accordance with all applicable legislation.
In exceptional circumstances, we may disclose any information, including personally identifiable information, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may also disclose specific information in special cases, such as if there is an attempted breach of security or a physical threat to you or others.
- Service Providers
In the ordinary course, we will only ever share your data on a confidential basis with our own carefully selected service providers who are directly involved in delivering our goods and services. Our service providers are most commonly involved in hosting our systems, processing payments, and providing us with data analysis and email services.
We only allow our service providers to handle your personal information if we are satisfied they take appropriate measures to protect your personal information. We also
impose contractual obligations on service providers to ensure they can only use your personal information to provide services to us and to you.
We never sell or give your personal information to third parties to use for their own purposes.
- Under the Skinfluencer
Under the Skinfluence is our referral programme, which requires us to process client email addresses and certain order data for the purposes of:
- Enrolling clients onto our refer-a-friend programme;
- Monitoring the programme and safeguarding against gaming or fraudulent use of the programme;
- Communicating with clients in connection with operation of the programme and delivery of rewards;
- Reporting on the performance of the programme.
- Your Rights
- You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal information.
- You have the right to access any information we hold about you. Any request which is manifestly unfounded or excessive may be subject to a reasonable fee to cover our administrative costs in providing you with the necessary details.
- You have the right to ensure the personal information we hold about you is up to date and accurate.
- If you have given us consent to process any of your personal information, then you may withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have the right to opt-out of receiving emails from us at any time. • You have the right to request that the personal information we hold about you be erased and/or request that the processing of that data be restricted.
- Measure the number of visitors to our website;
- See how visitors navigate our website and which resources they access; • See what visitors’ buying behaviours are to allow us to see the latest buying trends; and
- See information about visitors’ internet connections and the equipment used to access our website.
The information we collect using cookies does not identify you personally. For example, it does not identify your email address. It may include the IP address and/or the domain name of the computer you use. You should be aware that this information might therefore also identify (1) the company you work for (if you access our website from your place of work), or (2) your Internet Service Provider. It may also identify information about your computer, for example your operating system and browser type.
If you access our website by way of a hardware firewall, a proxy server or any other kind of router (such as a dial-up modem connection at your ISP) then it is the address of the router that will appear in our logs and not the address of your computer. By clicking “Accept All Cookies”, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to help us enhance your user experience, analyse our site traffic, and assist in our marketing efforts. You can set your preferences, by clicking “Customise Settings”. If you do not want a cookie to be stored in your computer, most Internet browsers have functions to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive or to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are welcome to use such facilities to prevent the installation of any cookie. If you refuse to accept cookies you may be unable to access certain parts of our website.
For more information on cookies please visit the ICO website.
- Links to Other Sites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over any other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
You may establish links to our website, provided that:
- You link only to our homepage;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on our website;
- You give us notice of your link to our website by sending an e-mail message to us at [email protected], and
- You immediately stop providing links to the website if notified by us. 9. Use of Website Terms and Conditions
9.1.1 These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) are the terms on which this website www.skin-fluencer.com (the “Website”) is made available to you (“You”/”Your”). Please read these Terms carefully before using Our Website.
9.1.2 By using or accessing Our Website, You agree to be legally bound by these Terms as they apply to Your use of or access to Our Website.
9.11.3 If You do not wish to be bound by these Terms then please refrain from using Our Website.
9.1.4 Any products which are available for You to purchase on or via Our Website are subject to additional terms and conditions which will be notified to You when You follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
9.2. Information About Us
9.2.1 We are Skinfluencer Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under registration number 12550720 and our registered address is 307 Fulham Road, London, SW10 9QH. (“We”/“Us”/”Our”).
9.2.2 If You have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website then You may contact Us on [email protected] or by postal address: Skinfluencer, 307 Fulham Road, London, SW!0 9QH.
9.2.3 Our VAT number is GB 206992973.
- Buying Products on our Website
10.1 To order a product, or to purchase a gift voucher, will need to follow the ordering procedures set out on the relevant order page.
10.2 Details of the prices for the products, and the procedures for payment and delivery are displayed on or through Our Website. The price of any product is the price in force at the date and time of Your order. The price of any product includes VAT but excludes any delivery charge.
10.3 You undertake that all details You provide to Us for the purpose of purchasing goods which may be offered by Us on Our Website will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or any electronic cash, which You use is Your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods. We reserve the right to obtain validation of Your credit or debit card details from Your card issuer before providing You with any goods.
10.4. Discount codes and offers cannot be redeemed on sale or promotional items.
10.5 From time to time, we will make promotional codes available. Only one code may be used per transaction. We will alert You to additional specific terms which apply to such promotional codes at the relevant time.
- Product Sales
11.1 You must pay for the products by credit, debit card or Paypal account at the time of the order, at which time You will be notified of the current price.
11.2 We are entitled to refuse any order placed by You. If Your order is accepted, We will confirm acceptance to You by online electronic means (‘Confirmation’) to the e-mail address You have given Us on ordering. The order will then be processed within 2-3 days.
11.3 To cancel Your order after it has been dispatched to You, you will need to follow the Returns Policy and Procedure.
- Reselling Products
12.1 Please note that all products available on Our Website are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products.
12.2 We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms.
- Modifications To our Website
We reserve the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of Our Website or the content or available through it, including Your access to it. Unless stated otherwise, any new features including new content, and/or the sale of new products shall be subject to these Terms.
- Information You Provide
14.1 The following applies to any information You provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process:
- You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies You, including but not limited to Your name and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to provide the services which are available through Our Website by Us or our sub-contractors. If You obtain or choose to buy products through Our Website then We may collect information about Your buying behaviour and if You send Us personal correspondence such
as e-mails or letters then We may collect this information into a file specific to You. All such information collected by Us shall be referred to in these Terms as “Personal Information”;
- You must ensure that the Personal Information You provide is accurate and complete and that all ordering or registration details (where applicable) contain Your correct name, address and other requested details.
14.3 If You would like to review or modify any part of Your Personal Information then You should e-mail Us at [email protected].
You are solely responsible in all respects for all use of and for protecting the confidentiality of any username and password that may be given to You or selected by You for use on Our Website. You may not share these with or transfer them to any third parties. You must notify Us immediately of any unauthorised use of them or any other breach of security regarding Our Website that comes to Your attention.
- Applicability Of Online Materials
16.1 Personal Use
Unless otherwise stated, text on our website is presented solely for your private, personal and non-commercial use.
16.2 Compliance with Law
We make no representations that the materials on Our Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside the UK.
16.3 Exclusion of Warranties
We make no warranties, express or implied that making the products available in any particular jurisdiction outside the UK is permitted under any applicable non-UK laws or regulations. Accordingly, if making the products or any part available in Your jurisdiction or to You (by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise) is prohibited, those products are not offered for sale to You. You accept that if you are resident outside the UK, You must satisfy yourself that You are lawfully able to purchase the products. We accept no liability, to the extent permitted by applicable law, for any costs, losses or damages resulting from or related to the purchase or attempted purchase of the products by persons in jurisdictions outside the UK or who are nominees of or trustees for citizens, residents or nationals of other countries.
17.1 Your use of Our Website and its contents grants no rights to You in relation to Our intellectual property rights including, without limitation, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in Our Website and its contents.
17.2 You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, record, transmit, commercially exploit, edit, communicate to the public or distribute in any way the services, web pages or materials on the Website or the computer codes of elements comprising the Website other than for Your own personal use. Subject to the above, You may download insubstantial excerpts of this content to Your hard disk for the purpose of viewing it provided that no more than one copy of any information is made.
17.3 Any use other than that permitted above may only be undertaken with Our prior express authorisation.
17.4 By submitting information, text, photos, graphics or other content to Us via Our Website, You grant Us a right to use such materials at Our own discretion including, without limitation, to edit, copy, reproduce, disclose, post and remove such materials from Our Website.
18.1 You may establish links to the Website provided:
- You link only to the home page of the Website;
- You do not remove or obscure advertisements, the copyright notice or other notices on the Website;
- You give us notice of such link by sending an e-mail message to us at [email protected]; and
- You immediately stop providing links to the Website if notified by Us.
18.2 We make no representations whatsoever about any other websites which You may access through Our Website or which may link to Our Website. These links are provided for Your ease of reference and convenience only. When You access any other website it
is independent from Us. We have no control over the content or availability of that website. In addition, a link to any other site does not mean that We endorse or accept any responsibility for the content, or the use of, such a website and shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services available on or through any other website or resource. You agree that You will not involve Us in any dispute between You and the third party. Any concerns regarding any external link should be directed to its website administrator or web master.
- measure the number of visitors to Our Website;
- see how visitors navigate Our Website and to see which resources they access;
- see what visitors’ buying behaviours are to allow us to see the latest buying trends; and
- see information about visitors’ internet connections and the equipment used to access Our Website.
18.3.2 We use this information to help Us to improve the content of Our Website or to improve the matching of Your interests or preferences.
18.3.3 The information We collect using cookies does not identify You personally. For example, it does not identify Your email address. It may include the IP address and/or the domain name of the computer You use. You should be aware that this information might therefore also identify (i) the company You work for (if You access Our Website from Your place of work), or (ii) Your Internet Service Provider. It may also identify information about Your computer, for example Your operating system and browser type.
18.3.4 If You access Our Website by way of a hardware firewall, a proxy server or any other kind of router (such as a dial-up modem connection at Your ISP) then it is the address of the router that will appear in Our logs and not the address of Your computer.
18.3.5 If You do not want a cookie to be stored in Your computer, most Internet browsers have functions to erase cookies from the computer’s hard drive or to block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored. You are welcome to use such facilities to prevent the installation of any cookie. If You refuse to accept cookies You may be unable to access certain parts of Our Website.
- Your Use Of Our Website
19.1 You agree that in using Our Website You will not:
- use Our Website in any way that may lead to the encouragement, procurement or carrying out of any criminal activity;
- use Our Website in any way that interrupts, damages, impairs or renders the Website less efficient;
- use Our Website for any purpose other than Your personal use; • email, transmit or otherwise disseminate any content which is defamatory, obscene, in breach of copyright, vulgar or indecent or may have the effect of being harassing; threatening, abusive or hateful or that otherwise degrades or
intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age or disability;
- advertise or promote third party or Your own products or services including by way of the distribution of ‘spam’ email;
- transfer files that contain viruses, trojans or other harmful programs; or • access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate Our Website security measures.
19.2 We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate Your access to Our Website at any time without notice at Our discretion if we have reasonable grounds to believe You have breached any of the restrictions above.
19.3 You confirm that:
- You will comply with the restrictions on Your use of the Website as set out in these Terms; and
- in relation to any material submitted to or posted on the Website You have the right to do so and have obtained all necessary licences and or approvals.
19.4 You agree to compensate Us from any claim or damages (including any legal fees in relation to such claim or damages) made by a third party in respect of any matter in relation to or arising from Your use of Our Website including any breach or suspected breach of these Terms or Your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Availability Of Our Website
20.1 We will try to make Our Website available but cannot guarantee that Our Website will operate continuously or without interruptions or be error free and can accept no liability for its unavailability.
20.2 Access to Our Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons reasonably beyond Our control.
21.1 Our liability in tort, contract, negligence, pre-contract or other representations or otherwise arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be limited in aggregate to the net payment to Us from You for the product concerned.
21.2 Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit Our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury resulting from Our negligence or the negligence by Our employees or agents.
21.3 All content and services on Our Website are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We do not make any representation or give any warranty (whether express or implied) in respect of Our Website or its content, including, without limitation, any advice given (on a personal or general basis) and statements made by advertisers on or via the Website. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict Your statutory rights (including Your rights to receive a reasonable standard of service).
21.4 . We do not accept liability for damage to Your computer system or loss of data that results from Your use of the Website. We do not guarantee or warrant that any material available for downloading from Our Website will be free from infection, viruses and/or other code that has contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy Your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output. You are responsible for ensuring that Your computer system meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to use Our Website and is compatible with Our Website.
We may alter these Terms from time to time and post the new version on Our Website, following which all use of Our Website will be governed by that version. You will be deemed to have accepted any such changes by Your use of Our Website from such time. You must check the terms and conditions on Our Website regularly.
If any provision of these Terms is found by a court or regulator to be illegal, unlawful, invalid or unenforceable the other provisions shall continue to apply.
In the event of any dispute between You and Us concerning these Terms, relevant United Kingdom law will apply. If You wish to take court proceedings against Us You must do so within the United Kingdom. If You are buying Our products from anywhere outside the UK this does not deprive You of the protection afforded to You by virtue of local laws in that territory.
22.4 Causes Beyond Control
Neither you nor Skinfluencer Ltd will be held liable for any failure to perform any obligation to the other due to causes beyond Your or Our respective reasonable control.
22.5 No Waiver
If you breach these Terms and We take no action against You, We will still be entitled to use Our rights and remedies in any other situation where You breach these Terms.
All notices shall be given:
- to Us via e-mail at [email protected]l or
- to You at either the e-mail or postal address you provide during any ordering process.
Notice will be deemed received when an e-mail is received in full (or else on the next business day if it is received on a weekend or a public holiday in the place of receipt) or 3 days after the date of posting.
These Terms replace all other terms and conditions previously applicable to the use of Our Website.